Make your very own Rainbow- Rainy day creative activity
What To Do:
1. Cut the kitchen roll into the shape of a rainbow.
2. At each end, use the felt-tip pens to colour a rainbow about 2cm up from the bottom. Remember the order of the colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
3. Attach the paperclip to the top of the rainbow and tie a piece of thread to it. This will allow you to hold your rainbow.
4. Add water to the two bowls.
5. Hold the rainbow with both ends slightly submerged into each bowl of water and watch your rainbow grow.