LO: To publish your Wishing Story!
Today we are bringing together all of the hard work you have done over this week…all of the editing, all of the writing and re-writing…You are going to be writing your excellently developed, fully evolved story up in full!
Using the guidance inside this document, take your time to ensure you have met all of the S2S, ticking off the sheet and using your neatest joined-up writing to create a beautiful, perfectly finished, publishable story.
We are all so excited to see how wonderful these look all finished up, and to check which challenges you’ve fought to achieve! Make sure you’re copying carefully so that it all makes sense and is as neat as possible without missing any words or sections.
Your text should be organised in paragraphs and we should see all of the planned and written paragraphs finished neatly by the end of the day.
Well done everyone, you’ve created some amazing characters and hilariously dramatic settings!
Feel free to enjoy my other versions of the story also…
LO: Arithmetic Friday
1. Complete the work sheet below.
2. Mark using the answer sheet at the end of the document.
From next week Arithmetic Friday will become Arithmetic Monday. Times tables question will be back on Monday.
Chapter 8 – Abacaxi Questions
LO: Retrieve answers to questions
Answer the questions below, related to this weeks chapter. Try and write in complete sentences and check your answers at the end.
- What word on the top of page 104 showed Con that Lila was upset?
- Why did the tree giggle?
- Why did Max wipe his face guiltily? (page 105)
- What phrase on page 106 tells us that Max was walking quickly?
- Find another word on page 107 that means immense.
- What is another synonym for startled (page 107)?
- What adjectives on page 107 describe the sloth?
- What happened the sloth’s mother?
- How would you feel if you discovered a baby sloth?