LO: To write and edit a recount
Continue writing up your recount, following the top tips to make sure that you haven’t made any silly mistakes. Using a “purple pen” or font, correct any errors and add any paragraphs or information that you missed, ensuring that you have challenged yourselves to meet the S2S! Re-read the information about recounts to check you’re not missing any key skills and to help improve your writing.
- N-N: Finger spaces, neatest handwriting (or serious font!) joined up writing, capital letters and full stops used correctly.
- H&S: Using emotive language to describe feelings throughout!
- MH: Using adjectives to describe activities accurately.
- AYN?!: Including an embedded clause!
- Open PowerPoint, complete feedback starter and slides.
- Starting VF complete challenge sheet (Both A and B questions)
- Next, complete RPS.
- Self-mark using answers at the end of the challenge sheets
Any questions about the work should be sent to your class teacher.
Make sure you are writing in the correct column and looking at the number carefully.
LO: Use Conjunctions
Please take a look at the information sheet about conjunctions. We have tired to keep this as simple as possible. Then complete the worksheet.