Year Five Research Project
Your project for the next two weeks is to research a famous French person from the past or present. You can choose any person you like from any domain: sports, science, fashion, engineering, a historical figure or even a cartoon character!
You can choose to present your research in one of the following ways:
* a poster
* a fact file
* an information leaflet
* a video (imovie, Apple Clips, Explain Everything, Book Creator…)
You should write in English (although it would be wonderful to include some French words/phrases) and you should aim to answer the following questions when presenting your research findings:
- What is this person famous for?
- What is remarkable about what they do/did?
- What difficulties or opposition are they facing/did they face?
- What impact are they having/did they have on the world?
- What can we learn from them and how do they inspire you?
Week One (Thursday 4th June):
- investigate different famous French people and choose someone to research.
- Carry out your research and plan your creative presentation.
- Let Madame Hemsworth know who you have chosen.
Week Two (Thursday 11th June)
- Make your poster/fact file/leaflet/video and email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org