LO: To quote and describe teachers
Here’s another paragraph of our non-chronological report. Today we are writing about some terrific Great Mythenden school teachers- very similar to your Top Trumps from last Monday!
- Draw out some new ideas for mythical, magical teachers, using the faces as outlines if you’d like. Re-imagine the teachers you know as something more ridiculous- mermaid tails, unicorn horns, superhero capes, you name it, you can do it!
- Plan a paragraph for one of the teachers, using the box up to help you outline key features (based on the model text).
- Fill in as many of these as you can! The more teachers, the more dramatic a list you’ll make.
- Write out your paragraphs following the format, splitting each teacher into a subsection (like my writing in green)!
I’m sure you’ll come up with some incredibly creative teachers…Follow the S2S to ensure you add teacher quotes effectively- just like in our model text!
LO: Arithmetic Monday
1. Complete the Arithmetic sheet
2. Complete the times tables sheet
Make sure you read the questions carefully and double check the operation that you are doing.
Any questions email your class teacher.
Monday 6th July 2020
LO: Identify key element that tell us more about a character
Today we would like you to read the next chapter called "Con". As usual, make sure you look up any new vocabulary you are not unsure about. Think about the character of Con and what details we learn about her as we read!