Here's an exciting, fun and silly activity pack, inspired by our new English unit!
LO: To read as a writer and explore quotations
Today we will be looking into the features of the model text that you learnt on Tuesday…
- Label the sections of the text indicated with the colours provided.
- Read the information about what quotation marks are.
- Read through all of the challenges before selecting a challenge of your choice (H&S,MH or AYN?!) and completing it to the best of your ability.
Make sure you’re focusing on using speech marks/inverted comma’s/quotations correctly.
LO: Describe position
1. Complete the starter powerpoint question
2. Complete a challenge sheet of you choice (New Layout)
3. Self mark using the answer sheet at the end of the document.
The worksheets are laid out differently, if you could send any feedback to Mr Romano at 4R@gmglt.co.uk.
Along the corridor and then up the stairs
Genius Hour - Design a Lock Down Keepsake Tee Shirt
Today you are going to design your very own lock-down keepsake tee-shirt!
Read through the PowerPoint, think through any ideas you have carefully and write them down.
Then decide which ideas you are going to use for your final design.
You can make the design at home with fabric pens or even send it off to be made!!!