- Please continue to practise your addition and subtraction skills on Numbots!
- You have all been given Purple Mash log ins so you can spend time exploring this fantastic website and all of the resources on it. There are great games on it to continue to practise your skills e.g. in maths.
- This is a great website for additional resources and support and they are offering free subscription until April 2020 to help the distance learning process. www.twinkl.co.uk/offers and use the code UKTWINKLHELPS or PARENTSTWINKLHELPS
- This is a fantastic website to support children's phonics skills. The site is currently free to use during this period. To access the resources all you need to do is log on using the following details:
- This website provides "bitesized" interactive content, video and audio summaries.
- Fun yoga and mindfulness sessions for children.
- This website is currently FREE for everyone (usually about £2 per week) to support childrens’ continued learning at home for the duration of the UK Schools closure period.