We believe that school uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school. The aim of our school uniform is to present a smart appearance that promotes a sense of belonging and pride in our school. We thank parents for supporting our uniform policy. Our school uniform is supplied by PL Schoolwear. Uniform and book bags can be ordered at https://plschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/great-missenden-school/ or you can purchase from our second hand shop, which can be accessed here: https://app.uniformd.co.uk/schools
· White short-sleeved polo shirt with school logo
· Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
· Dark grey school trousers or shorts
· Dark grey skirt (knee length)
· Smart black shoes
· Dark grey socks or tights
Reception and KS1 children may wear a dark grey tunic with a plain white polo shirt
Reception and KS1 children must have a Great Missenden School bookbag (available at PL Schoolwear). KS2 children may bring an appropriate bag of their choice.
Coats should be warm and waterproof.
Summer uniform (summer term only)
· As above
· Blue gingham summer dress (worn with white socks)
Regulation school PE kit:
· Dark / light blue sports polo with school logo
· Navy shorts or skort
· Navy / light blue sports socks
· Navy tracksuit with logo may be worn for outdoor sports in winter
· Indoor PE is performed in bare feet
· Trainers for outdoor PE and games
· Football boots (optional)
· Shin pads (only required for football and hockey clubs)
· Long hair must be tied back at all times.
· Navy or black hairbands only
· No jewellery
· No earrings. If newly pierced ears, micropore tape must cover the studs at all times in school during the first six weeks.
· Bookbags, gym bags, water bottles and hats are also available via PL Schoolwear.
All items of uniform, PE kit and school bags must be clearly labelled with the pupil’s name and class.